pellet waggler

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

pellet waggler

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
grandad

PostSubject: pellet waggler   Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

thought i'd give this method a go today,as iv'e never tried it b4! so i went down to my clubs runs water, 4ssg waggler 6lbs mainline 5lbs h,length..only fished for 3hours,it took me about 30mins to get me 1st bite which i missed! anyways i landed 5 all around 7-8lbs lost 2 and missed about 8 bites? oh and a roach! this lake aint a commercial as the fish are too big! and theres not so many carp in it..but on usual carp gear you can normaly av a few,but boys you wanna try this method out..its awesome! all you have to do is read up on how to do it on various other sites,as i did and away u go, i was using and old match rod from the 80's a shimmano triple x..the rod coped fine but a more up to date heavy waggler rod would've helped me get em in quicker,but it was'nt a match so it didnt matter, but this method is summink you should definately try out!!
Back to top Go down
Carpio
Admin

PostSubject: Re: pellet waggler   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:34 am

sounds a great way you've got for catching a few there, and I bet you hardly had to take much gear with you either in these days of carrying everything including the kitchen sink for a days fishing.

well done, great session you had there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

PostSubject: Re: pellet waggler   Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:54 am

one rod l,net seatbox with bits!! its quite hard work,but the rewards are there..as i usta be a match angler in the 80s this method bought it all back!! bit like waggler fishing on the lea. feeding constantly getting the depth right etc.. as i said i lost a couple so i changed a few things and it worked,,summink i did realise, was to change hookbait more often,as leaving the same one on for a while, i noticed that it changed colour! and i felt that the fish could see this, as it didnt match the loose feed! it worked anyway! i was using dynamite source 8mm pellet
Back to top Go down
grandad

PostSubject: Re: pellet waggler   Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:39 pm

went again wednesday..this time i had more time and got it right! 17 carp for 108lbs.. brilliant fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pellet waggler   

Back to top Go down

pellet waggler
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Carp Forum :: Carper Chat-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here