HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vitalin - Any good

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carpio
Admin

PostSubject: Vitalin - Any good   Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:21 pm

Was thinking of using this to bulk out my particles a bit, anyone used this with much success and do you use it straight out the bag, or need to prepare it first.
Back to top Go down
http://www.carpfishingforum.co.uk
grandad

PostSubject: Re: Vitalin - Any good   Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:29 am

soak it first like you would groundbait..leave it for a while then use... i usta use it a lot through the winter to keep some holes in the weed going for the comming season..works a treat!! a mate use's it as a method mix..i also usta put it through a blender and use it as a binder for a groundbait mix that i could either catapult out,or use one of them groundbait launchers..excellent for that.
Back to top Go down
matt the mouth

PostSubject: Re: Vitalin - Any good   Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:58 am

ive used it with baileys number 1 horse feed wich is a ground oat mix,sticky as hell and under a tenner for a 25kg sack, had lots of carp on this on the method.
Back to top Go down
yorkieyule

PostSubject: vitalin    Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:04 am

I've used it for years as a method mix , I add lots of mixed pellet and as many different particles as I can get hold of (this helps me keep ringing the changes as far as hookbaits go). I use the water from the particle and some crushed tuna and just keep adding lake water til its slightly over wet , then just leave it to stand for half an hour and its ready.
Back to top Go down
JayTT

PostSubject: Vitalin   Mon May 21, 2012 6:39 am

Been using it for a good few years i find it best to make up balls a few hours before i want em also adding mixed small pellet, tuna chopped boilie then wet you hands and roll em again seems to put a skin on them & you can get them out further but be warned the bream love the stuff gave up on it on the rivers for that reason make sure you get the original muesli type mix with flake maize they used to do a different one with carrots n peas n stuff as well
Back to top Go down
SPODDER

PostSubject: Re: Vitalin - Any good   Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:26 am

do you mean the dog food? in yellow sacks?
Back to top Go down
SPODDER

PostSubject: Re: Vitalin - Any good   Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:21 am

I got some of it and from reading replies on other fishing websites I now know the best way to use it. Thanks for all the advice...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vitalin - Any good   

Back to top Go down

Vitalin - Any good
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Main Carp Forum :: Bait Zone-
Jump to:  

Advertise Your Products or Services With Us - Click Here